Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Ryan, does Gameloft currently have any plans to further support Xbox on Windows Phone? Back in December, Gameloft said that they will continue to support, followed by a dozen updates, but things seem quiet now. :/

kataria

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey I have downloaded six guns again after a year and I restored my previous progress and I heard that their is a update for this game but in the game it shows that the story will be continue in the next update. Can anyone tell why

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey I have downloaded six guns again after a year and I restored my previous progress and I heard that their is a update for this game but in the game it shows that the story will be continue in the next update. Can anyone tell why

Because the update isn't out yet?

Aniket Kesarkar

May 20, 2013
Visit site
We still are supporting Windows and Windows Phone :) As I said, things are on hold for the time being, but we are not giving up or going anywhere!

Thanks but you haven't answered my all questions regarding Asphalt 8 Graphics Problem. Please tell me why android gets all glory and we windows phone users are left behind? At least give option to change graphics quality in all games.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so much for your response!

So I began playing DH5 on my Lumia Icon running 8.1 and Denim, connected to Facebook at some point, shows in the settings that it is connected. Then on my Win 8.1 tablet, I downloaded the game, played the first few missions, then logged into Facebook as soon as the option was available. And it seems to have let me log in... but doesn't change anything. Nothing pops up and asks if I want to use my other data.

Is there a specific order in which you have to do this? Or a specific point you have to play through on the second device before logging into Facebook? I know, for example, on the tablet I didn't get so far as to do the stronghold tutorial.

Thanks!

That order should be what prompts the FB sync for playing the same account on other devices. I'll need to flag this with the team when I send them an email this afternoon.

Ryan,
Modern Combat 5 is now a Free to play game on other platforms. Is the same happening on WP?

The game team is talking about the MC5 update right now for Windows among a few other updates. I'm hoping to get information on that in the next week or two once everything is decided.

Or rather:
Notice how we repeat the same questions over and over again every time Ryan answers?

I think it'd be silly to ignore people who are posting questions :p However, forums/threads do have a search function... >.<

So Ryan will keep telling their mates to fix or keep in mind what we say....

Yup! I'll keep trying :)

Ryan, does Gameloft currently have any plans to further support Xbox on Windows Phone? Back in December, Gameloft said that they will continue to support, followed by a dozen updates, but things seem quiet now. :/

There are some promising discussions going on right now. Nothing 100% confirmed yet, but I'm hoping to have some more insight/information in the next week or two once the plans are finalized.

Thanks but you haven't answered my all questions regarding Asphalt 8 Graphics Problem. Please tell me why android gets all glory and we windows phone users are left behind? At least give option to change graphics quality in all games.

Unlike on Android, we don't publish our games with graphics options on Windows. That's just a development decision due to the way we optimize games for the platform. With that being said, I have asked several times and been assured by the Windows Devs that you all are getting the same version of Asphalt 8 that's available on Android. The only graphical changes that have been made in A8 are the ones that were done for Metal on the latest generation of iOS devices.

Aniket Kesarkar

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Unlike on Android, we don't publish our games with graphics options on Windows. That's just a development decision due to the way we optimize games for the platform. With that being said, I have asked several times and been assured by the Windows Devs that you all are getting the same version of Asphalt 8 that's available on Android. The only graphical changes that have been made in A8 are the ones that were done for Metal on the latest generation of iOS devices.

So your team don't want us to play in full graphics and force us to switch to Android ?
O come'on. Tell me a reason that you don't want us to play in full graphics in every game. We have DX11 vs openGL in android. Or your team is lazy to add that? Moto E can play Asphalt 8 in Full graphics then why not my Lumia 730? I paid double of that Moto E for my 730 with better hardware.

See graphics here. May be you know this. But please at least give us option to change graphics. Is that so hard? Any one from Microsoft here can help you.

See at 6:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j60XU-c1OV4&feature=youtu.be&t=6m42s Moto E

Or you can just Ignore this reply :cry: I know you just don't care of WP users. :crying:

Parin Kaewdeewong

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I have 2 questions
1. Is modern combat 5 available on Lumia 930? It said this item isn't available in the store. I set region as US right now

2. Why dungeon hunter 5 often crash on 930 after the end of the mission?
The screen go black and I can't do anything but close the game

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I have 2 questions
1. Is modern combat 5 available on Lumia 930? It said this item isn't available in the store. I set region as US right now

2. Why dungeon hunter 5 often crash on 930 after the end of the mission?
The screen go black and I can't do anything but close the game

1. No. It's removed for Lumia 930.
2. The black screen is most likely due to connection. You may try waiting for a while, it should be over. Waiting has always worked for me.

Ghost48

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
After playing Dungeon Hunter 5 for a couple of days on my 1020 without any issues, either entering solo mode or strongholds mode causes the game to crash. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I would be grateful if you could provide a solution.

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
After playing Dungeon Hunter 5 for a couple of days on my 1020 without any issues, either entering solo mode or strongholds mode causes the game to crash. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I would be grateful if you could provide a solution.

play it through wi fi. sometimes my game crashes too when im on mobile data, even if im on H+.

any word on DH5 sync problem? i too cannot continue my progress on pc after playing it for a while on my phone....

awusr

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm honestly not sure whether or not I should just uninstall Pastry Paradise. There appears no update coming for windows phone users despite android and ios being updated almost a month ago. At the moment the game is just sitting their unplayable. I've looked through the app and online and I've already asked once on this thread how the game backs up your progress and I can't get an answer. If the game I'm interested doesn't get updated nor doesn't get backed up then why would I continue this game and why would I try a new game by gameloft.

To simplify I just want to know whether pastry paradise will be updated and whether I can back up the score "without" facebook.

Last edited:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
So your team don't want us to play in full graphics and force us to switch to Android ?
O come'on. Tell me a reason that you don't want us to play in full graphics in every game. We have DX11 vs openGL in android. Or your team is lazy to add that? Moto E can play Asphalt 8 in Full graphics then why not my Lumia 730? I paid double of that Moto E for my 730 with better hardware.

See graphics here. May be you know this. But please at least give us option to change graphics. Is that so hard? Any one from Microsoft here can help you.

Or you can just Ignore this reply :cry: I know you just don't care of WP users. :crying:

Definitely not :) We want you all to have the best gaming experience possible. The way we launch games on Windows is with one set of graphics and resolution and as I've mentioned in the thread earlier: We don't reduce the graphics or change anything from the Android version of the game. My understanding from the Devs is that the Android code is really similar to what's used for Windows.

I've flagged this in an email to the team. I've noticed some intermittent crashing being mentioned on social media as well. Thanks for posting!

play it through wi fi. sometimes my game crashes too when im on mobile data, even if im on H+.

any word on DH5 sync problem? i too cannot continue my progress on pc after playing it for a while on my phone....

It appears to be an issue with the Facebook login tool on our end. I have just sent a lengthy email asking our team to look in to it specifically for DH5, but let them know this problem exists across several of our titles on Windows.

I'm honestly not sure whether or not I should just uninstall Pastry Paradise. There appears no update coming for windows phone users despite android and ios being updated almost a month ago. At the moment the game is just sitting their unplayable. I've looked through the app and online and I've already asked once on this thread how the game backs up your progress and I can't get an answer. If the game I'm interested doesn't get updated nor doesn't get backed up then why would I continue this game and why would I try a new game by gameloft.

To simplify I just want to know whether pastry paradise will be updated and whether I can back up the score "without" facebook.

Pastry Paradise updates are on hold like some of our other titles. We are having some really promising talks about how we can move forward with updates here on Windows though and make sure we are servicing our players in the best way possible!

Hey ryan my gf asks if pastry paradise will someday become Xbox Live? Did u ever heard about that one?

Nothing confirmed at this point, but no, I do not expect Pastry Paradise to be updated with Xbox Live.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb