Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi I just want to clarify things.

Logging into facebook is not required to save games to the cloud right?

I'm asking because I just recently updated my 1520 to Denim and reinstalled Spider-Man Unlimited and Rival Knights.
Both games got my cloud saves even when I did not log into Facebook.

Is that right?

ivor1024

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm also having issues with facebook sync in DH5, it says that I'm already connected but it doesn't sync
also I didn't have any save options at login and I don't know if my game is saved or not

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Ryan, all of the old Gameloft Xbox games - the ones with light green labels, including Asphalt 7, The Amazing Spider-man, Modern Combat 4,... - are showing up as last updated on March 18th - 19th 2015... Did Gameloft actually updated them, or are those just some issues with the Store on my end? I'm surprised, but I need a confirmation before getting excited.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I just started Dungeon Hunter 4 and it is freakin good!! The audio and visual presentation is top notch. It runs exceptionally on my Lumia 1520.

The game though drains about 20% of my battery per hour according to the battery app. Is this normal?

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm also having issues with facebook sync in DH5, it says that I'm already connected but it doesn't sync
also I didn't have any save options at login and I don't know if my game is saved or not

dont bother. i already contacted support and they asked me for both apps versions. both my apps have the same versions. on the phone and on the pc too. just the last 3 letters differ. and the support told me that my apps are on different servers as if that is something of my concern and as if that is a good excuse for fragmenting the users. so they claim to have a universal app but i cant even use my progress. shame on gameloft for poor games and poor support and shame microsoft for the misleading term of "universal" app. not having cross-plaftorm players is something which could wait for a future update, for a game. but keeping your players from the same platform separated, moreover, keeping your users away from continue their progres EVEN when you claim to have it as a UNIVERSAL app....thats beyond imagination. disappointed about gameloft. again.

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a question but to be honest it may have already been answered but I really could not be bothered to look though the 81 pages :)

Let's Golf 2. Any chance of the fixing the glitched Secret Code Achievement so it unlocks on Windows Xbox Live. it's been like 3 odd years.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Here's a repost from the Dungeon Hunter 4 thread. No one's been answering there, so maybe I might get an answer here hehe.

Hey Dungeon Hunter 4 experts!!!

Just recently installed this game out of curiosity and now I'm hooked.
Currently I have a level 16 Blademaster and before I proceed further I want to get some tips and tricks on how to go about making it the ultimate fighter. I don't want to spread my skill points too thinly so I'd like to ask a few questions.

1. What are the 2 Active Skills I should focus on building?
2. Which 3 Passive Skills must I level up and always keep active?
3. Which 1 Spirit spell to focus on?
4. Which charms to level up and look out for?

Thanks!!!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi I just want to clarify things.

Logging into facebook is not required to save games to the cloud right?

I'm asking because I just recently updated my 1520 to Denim and reinstalled Spider-Man Unlimited and Rival Knights.
Both games got my cloud saves even when I did not log into Facebook.

Is that right?

My understanding from the Windows Team is that players need to sign in with Facebook to make sure that the game progress is saved to our servers.

dont bother. i already contacted support and they asked me for both apps versions. both my apps have the same versions. on the phone and on the pc too. just the last 3 letters differ. and the support told me that my apps are on different servers as if that is something of my concern and as if that is a good excuse for fragmenting the users. so they claim to have a universal app but i cant even use my progress. shame on gameloft for poor games and poor support and shame microsoft for the misleading term of "universal" app. not having cross-plaftorm players is something which could wait for a future update, for a game. but keeping your players from the same platform separated, moreover, keeping your users away from continue their progres EVEN when you claim to have it as a UNIVERSAL app....thats beyond imagination. disappointed about gameloft. again.

This is NOT the understanding that I was given for any of our Windows Phone/8.1 games. Can you please let me know what specific game you're having this issue with? I would definitely like to clarify this with our Windows team because I have been saying otherwise since we first came started publishing for Windows.

I have a question but to be honest it may have already been answered but I really could not be bothered to look though the 81 pages :)

Let's Golf 2. Any chance of the fixing the glitched Secret Code Achievement so it unlocks on Windows Xbox Live. it's been like 3 odd years.

Glitched achievements are something I've brought up to the team a few times and they have said it is something they are looking to address.

Here's a repost from the Dungeon Hunter 4 thread. No one's been answering there, so maybe I might get an answer here hehe.

Hey Dungeon Hunter 4 experts!!!

Just recently installed this game out of curiosity and now I'm hooked.
Currently I have a level 16 Blademaster and before I proceed further I want to get some tips and tricks on how to go about making it the ultimate fighter. I don't want to spread my skill points too thinly so I'd like to ask a few questions.

1. What are the 2 Active Skills I should focus on building?
2. Which 3 Passive Skills must I level up and always keep active?
3. Which 1 Spirit spell to focus on?
4. Which charms to level up and look out for?

Thanks!!!

I haven't leveled a BM before, but life leech is really, really valuable on that class!

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Ryan, Will gameloft ever fix the corrupt text issues in GT racing 2? It has been almost a year and the issue still exist. I'm almost ready to request a refund for my in app purchases. The game is unplayable on the devices that have the Snapdragon 800 processor such as the Lumia 1520 and the Lumia 930.

Many of us have submitted screenshots to you and Gameloft support and no one has responded and the game has not been updated in almost a year.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Ryan, Will gameloft ever fix the corrupt text issues in GT racing 2? It has been almost a year and the issue still exist. I'm almost ready to request a refund for my in app purchases. The game is unplayable on the devices that have the Snapdragon 800 processor such as the Lumia 1520 and the Lumia 930.

Many of us have submitted screenshots to you and Gameloft support and no one has responded and the game has not been updated in almost a year.

Oh wow you put money into that mess of a game... I feel so sorry for you...

Aero_Smash

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
It's seems that Ryan left the thread like Gameloft is leaving Windows Phone. They updated all their iOS and Android games and here we are. Zero updates

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
This is NOT the understanding that I was given for any of our Windows Phone/8.1 games. Can you please let me know what specific game you're having this issue with? I would definitely like to clarify this with our Windows team because I have been saying otherwise since we first came started publishing for Windows.

Dungeon Hunter 5 is the game on which i got the sync problem and that helpless reply from support.

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
This may have already been covered, but there was a point in which Gameloft updated a wave of WP games with Xbox features, with the note made that policies changed enough to where supporting Xbox wasn't a punishing ordeal.

...what happened to change that? I got extremely hopeful thinking that maybe we'd finally see Blitz Brigade or Dungeon Hunter 4 with Xbox support... then the next news I got was that Microsoft wasn't playing nice anymore. Can we get any elaboration on what happened there?

It's seems that Ryan left the thread like Gameloft is leaving Windows Phone. They updated all their iOS and Android games and here we are. Zero updates
Looks like his last response to the thread was just 3 days ago. Aren't you being just a tad bit unreasonable?

paz4491

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Please gameloft since real football 2010 got pulled out of windows phone store...there is no good soccer game for 512 ram.......make new football game for 512 ram please....even if you have to take out some teams and commentary.. i will really appreciate it..THanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss