Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
The recent update to Modern Combat 5 seems to have caused it to run at a lower framerate on my Lumia Icon. It already lagged quite a bit from the start but now it lags even more. Any comment on this, Ryan?

Muhammad Bin Naveed

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Lol. After reading this thread it's pretty obvious this is just lip service. There's no money for GL in WP (other than what we've bled into these buggy games) so we can keep whining till the cows come home and we'll get maybe a "k".

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
You must have a pirated copy. Modern combat never worked on 930 as stated by Gameloft.

Nope, I bought this game for my Verizon Lumia Icon on the store with my Bing credits. This is a true copy. It isn't available for the 930, and though they're basically the same, the Lumia Icon has access to it in the store.

Anyway, this sucks. I have been waiting for an update for this game for a year (since the only update that was ever released for it dropped), and though it added cool stuff, it's useless if the game is unplayable. I really can't stand the lack of support or care taken into apps by developers on Windows Phone. This is the first time I've actually really considered iOS due to the lack of attention/care paid to apps. If you're just making a cheap port without and modifications to optimize performance to the platform you're publishing on then don't publish the app at all. I'd rather just get an iPod touch to game on and a mid range Windows Phone like the 640. If I had paid full price for this Icon I'd be pretty upset right now.

I now understand, I guess in this scenario for me (gaming), why people have a hard time sticking with Windows Phone. I guess I'm just lucky that Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc features mean nothing to me or else I'd really be having a hard time sticking around. It's not the number of apps, but rather, the lack of support and attention to detail for the apps we do have. Some of this is because of restrictions by Windows phone, I get that, but most of it is due to developers just not really caring. It's crazy that a Lumia Icon would lag this bad. This isn't cutting edge hardware by any means (was actually pretty much behind the curve when it released), but Modern Combat 5 was released a little while before the Icon so it should run fine on this hardware.

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok any news on why Let's Golf 2 has been removed from market place? Noticed this , so either it's been taken down to fix the glitched unobtainable achievement or they have taken it down for ever & raped us of 100% on this game.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok any news on why Let's Golf 2 has been removed from market place? Noticed this , so either it's been taken down to fix the glitched unobtainable achievement or they have taken it down for ever & raped us of 100% on this game.

This game has been pulled ages ago. I highly doubt we'll ever see its return.

Zruspa

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Strange... Yesterday I downloaded the game (with a tweak - went to the store on my PC and send it to my 930, I got an error and a message saying I would receive an e-mail with instructions how to install it... a few minutes later there it was), installed it and played...

The game I'm talking is Modern Combat 5 Blackout

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo