App that reminds me every ..

downup

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Any app or can i do it in the calender?

I want a reminder every last day of the month. Need to clean a filter ;) always forget!!

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
with calender, u can create a reminder for a specific date every month, say 30th. but u cannot create a reminder for last day of the month.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
You can absolutly set it up in the calender. It is easier from an Outlook account though. If you have an Outlook account (if not, it is easy to set up and managing your calender alone is worth it).

1) In the upper left corner, select the drop down menu and click on "calander" on options.
2) Select the last day of the current month and when the option for the new appointment comes up, name it.
3) Select "view details" just beneath the calender name.
4) When the details comes up, select the drop down menu of "how often" and choose "monthly".
5) Highlight the bubble for menus beneath the date, which will have 2 drop down options.
6) Now, change the first drop down menu to "last", and the second one to "day of the month".

You can change any other aspect you want. Time, reminder, so on, so forth. When done, just click "Save" and you are ready. You may want to synch your phone to your Outlook account just to update it.

The options from the phone are not as detailed. You may only have the option to set up every date from the phone, so since Feb has 28 days, you may need to set it up for the 28th of each month to be sure. But the precedure is a little quicker- just select the last day (or the 28th, if that is the best date), name the alarm, select "more details", and select "occurs", and select the option. Then save.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
If you have to do it from the phone, you can use the web site. If you have to set it up from within the app, you can set it for the first of each month with a reminder going off 24h in advance. That results in an alarm on the last day of every month as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)