Who wants WhatsApp update comment below

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
What I don't understand is, why aren't they handling things the way Telegram does? Allow third party developers to use your API and develop for you. Gives you free promotion of your service. Maybe because they use a yearly payment model but provide developers to your website with a paypal/whatever ability to use it. At least it would better their stigma.

muvig

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I think Ms have to make its own application like WhatsApp to compete. And make it available to all platforms

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft /Nokia has nothing to do with WhatsApp not receiving any updates.
I do not understand why you guys are blaming nokia/ms!!!!!

Whatsapp will receive updates when/if the dev team of whatsapp decides to release an update. It's their wish , to support or not support the platform.

There's no point in arguing about if /when the updates will come or blaming others.

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft /Nokia has nothing to do with WhatsApp not receiving any updates.
I do not understand why you guys are blaming nokia/ms!!!!!

Whatsapp will receive updates when/if the dev team of whatsapp decides to release an update. It's their wish , to support or not support the platform.

There's no point in arguing about if /when the updates will come or blaming others.
Totally agreed with you

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
No, I don't want an update. I enjoy broken notifications and limited features, it's great. Also that it sometimes doesn't load messages and I have to restart the app, or that the message windows sometimes disappears improves enormously on the experience. The hit on battery life is also a joy.

I wish it was even more broken. Imagine it would just randomly crash all the time or it wouldn't start at all, it would make it even better!

I can't understand people wanting an update, so I think it's good this thread exists. It might shed light on the strangeness of the people wanting an app that works better!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
No, I don't want an update. I enjoy broken notifications and limited features, it's great. Also that it sometimes doesn't load messages and I have to restart the app, or that the message windows sometimes disappears improves enormously on the experience. The hit on battery life is also a joy.

I wish it was even more broken. Imagine it would just randomly crash all the time or it wouldn't start at all, it would make it even better!

I can't understand people wanting an update, so I think it's good this thread exists. It might shed light on the strangeness of the people wanting an app that works better!

😌😌😌

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
If WhatsApp o' facebook Inc are developers for making WhatsApp application for windows phone...then why aren't they making an extra effort to develop better app like iPhone app...what are the possible hurdles....huh

They are! They are working on an update now that adds lots of features like backgrounds and VOIP calls, just be patient!

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If I'll not get updates within a week... I ll surely switch to Android phone.... Microsoft made Nokia worse....

Wait... MS has owned Nokia for what? 2 days? How did this happen? Does MS own WhatsApp? If not, why blame MS or Nokia. Go to android, and be happy, I did once, but came back. Never to leave again.

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Lol , u r going to switch to Android only bcz of no updates coming for WhatsApp and your frnds r teasing u bcz of that ??? C'mon dude grow up ,get a life ... Bcz of ur frnds u r going to switch ,,, but wp is different , its unique , whatever we have in our wp we should proud of it ... Its all about two most reputed and well known brands ever , NOKIA and MICROSOFT... if u want to switch then go ahead, but blame WhatsApp developers not nokia and microsoft ...

SamiHanna

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
I like the broken WhatsApp, I don't get spammed with stupid messages every 5 minutes, I hate the android version. I like the WP version because its simple, backgrounds are coming and VoIP calls to, don't be such a kid, I have the same friends (I'm 13 btw) I saw their android phone a few times, full of games and ****. I only saw lagg and they complain about me not having much apps in my store, but they always shut up when I say: At least WP doesn't lagg. And now someone wants a Nokia! I said, if you guys will switch to WP you will help a lot of people with getting new apps in the appstore, because if WP gets famous there will come apps like clash of clans, candy crush and stuff. But ok some are really childish and just say nope and go play stupid games on their Samsung galaxy core. And still they are asking me why they don't have live tiles...

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
i dont get it? you will switch to Android within 1 week if whatsup doesn't release an update (which im 100% sure you wont, you're just talking ****) and Microsoft made Nokia worse because Whatsapp didn't release an update yet?

WTF? LOL you're a joke! thanks for making me laugh before a miserable day at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99