Who wants WhatsApp update comment below

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp has become such an iconic app that it has started affecting MS and Nokia products. People are starting to hate WP because of Whatsapp. I'm sure your not the only one as the first app people enquire about during a change in phone is Whatsapp. Microsoft better keep an eye on this or else its going to start affecting their sales.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
It would be nice if Facebook would make an app for windows phone. Instead Microsoft has to make it, kind of like how they had to make a YouTube app. The OS is much better IMHO than iOS and android

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I doubt whatsapp will do anything because Facebook hadn't done anything on windows phone outside of messenger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarbuland Yatu

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
If WhatsApp o' facebook Inc are developers for making WhatsApp application for windows phone...then why aren't they making an extra effort to develop better app like iPhone app...what are the possible hurdles....huh

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
you do know probably whatsapp got the DP sametime as you and the rest of us did, so that PROBABLY means they working on WP8.1 update. Has any major app updated to 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12