Bringing the new IE to android and iOS

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Internet explorer is like an Windows phone's asset... If Google can't provide provide WP with its official apps....y should we ????

Too late for that considering most Microsoft services are on Android and iOS.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I think its a good idea. Most people still think IE is the worst browser. It's an easier way for them to see what windows phone offers. And another way for IE to build a better reputation. I think people will be hesitant to try it first but if its genuinely as good as the 8.1 version, then it will start becoming more popular.

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Internet explorer is like an Windows phone's asset... If Google can't provide provide WP with its official apps....y should we ????
Well, you should've said that before Microsoft provides Outlook, OneDrive, Office, OneNote, etc; So really if you are gonna talk about assets then Microsoft lost that bet a long time ago

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I am pretty certain that IE will never make it on to any other device. IE doesn't just have a bad reputation, it has earned it. I agree that the newer version are certainly better than they were, but IE on the desktop just isn't that hot. I enjoyed IE 10, but I upgraded to IE 11 and it has been one of the worst browser experiences I have had. If IE on mobile is actually better than what is currently offered on other browsers, then I agree with you. If it isn't much better than what is on the desktop, its just a waste of time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6