Frozen Free Fall - Game Save Help

Madam Mimi

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I know this is dated, but this worked for me with Frozen Free Fall but not Maleficent as I was switching phones (replacing a busted 1020 with a warranty replacement). Unfortunately, it also 'broke' my ability to continue saving the game. My phone will no longer back-up or sync these files with OneDrive. Anyone else have this problem?

April Cherie

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi. You do not need one drive, or funbox or any application at all to get your game back to its original progress. You only need a computer and your mobile. App restoration is usually something we can do a $3 fee, but in this case it's so easy I don't see the point in charging. Message me on my facebook at April Cherie and Ill be glad to help

April Cherie

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi. You do not need one drive, or funbox or any application at all to get your game back to its original progress. You only need a computer and your mobile. App restoration is usually something we can do a $3 fee, but in this case it's so easy I don't see the point in charging. Message me on my facebook at April Cherie and Ill be glad to help

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Frozen Free Fall's OneDrive integration is broken I believe. No matter how many updates the game has received, it just doesn't seem to sync on a constant basis. Disney should just supply their own servers for cloud save.

Alex Do Bator1

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi Asif, I am also trying to restore my savedgames and wonder if anyone else have a savegame file.
I will give you mine but I haven?t been able to restore my progress from this savedgame file.

Here's the link: (you need to have https:// in front of the link below, since this is my first post I cannot have links in my posts)
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=b81f2dcd3e98ce3f!183493&authkey=!AA9dkpYNXVBqBIk&ithint=file%2c

If someone manage to get this to work please post a reply and perhaps share the new savedgame file with me.

Good luck!

DanieleG

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. :smile:
I have a similar problemi, because I'd like to try win10 TP but... I reached level 218 in Frozen Free Fall and I'm scared about the savegame file. :(
My problem is that even I have the folder in OneDrive, there are no files in it, so I don't know where my savefile is.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance :smile:

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded and played frozen free fall on cell got up to level 20 something....installed on kindle and pc and game would not sync with cell all are linked to facebook...if it's not gonna sych gonna delete entirely

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss