Facebook Posting Wrong Picture

ncrader

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I are repeatedly having a problem with picture uploads through either the Facebook or Facebook Beta app. If the app is used to post a picture, it consistently shows the picture we choose to upload in the preview but then the posts the same picture everytime... the wrong picture. This seems to occur with saved pictures or camera roll, but not screenshots album. Also, if going directly from the pictures hub to post, it seems to pick the correct picture, but if the post is initiated from within the app, it almost always posts the wrong pic. This was an issue on her 920, but seems not on my 920. Then she got a 1020, and it seemed okay for a bit - now the problem occurs. My 1520 now has the issue. Are we the only ones with the problem? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I have this on the back of my mind everytime I post to FB or similar public social networks. Lol. Hopefully it didn't cause any embarrassment. Can't really help ya on why though... Troubleshooting 101 is just delete the App, reboot and reinstall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention