Unlocking Fifa 14 with store credit

danbird18

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to unlock the premium pack on FIFA 14 by using microsoft store credit. This is because every time I try to purchase by using the link in the app, it just shows up my debit cards as payment options. As I recently got a ?20 voucher with my Lumia 1020 I'd quite like to use this instead of spending the ?3.49 from my bank account.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thankyou!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I should think there's a code in the email or whatever you got which you would have to put on your Microsoft account. http://account.live.com - login to that and hit "payment options" on the left hand side. It should list Microsoft Account as an option. Click on that, and then to the right of that list there is a link called "redeem card", and just type or copy/paste the code into the box that appears and hit next. It will most likely ask you to confirm so just follow it through. I can't test it myself as I don't have a code to redeem.

Alternatively, if you have an Xbox Live account you can login to that and just hit 'redeem code' on the menu.

danbird18

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
hi David,
Yeah I've already got the store credit set up by redeeming the card as you said, and have purchased various apps and other in app purchases, just seems to be an issue with FIFA 14 itself, just every time I click on purchase it just opens up IE and shows my bank card as the only option, no mention of my remaining store credit:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre