Trick to send music or songs in WhatsApp!

Sreeni Vasulu

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning All,
After trying out above trick, Creating Whatsapp Audio Folder...Some may not find the Folder, Since you are renaming it as Mp4, it would be Saved in Videos Folder For Current Whatsapp Version.
hierarchy will Attachments --- > Videos ----> WhatsApp Audio.
Check on it...!

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Just to let you know, guys:

We can send videos as well! Not sure, if it was shared here, so let me tell you how to achieve that.

[1] Download Files app.

[2] Now, go to folders inside your SD card and select any video file and move it to Pictures --> Camera Roll or Pictures --> Screenshot folder (Make sure not to move the video to Phone memory)

[3] Once done, you can go back to WhatsApp and attach that video from Camera Roll/Screenshot using Video in attachment option.

[4] Just in case file size is too big to send, you can use another app called - Video Compressor. This app lets you compress videos and you can send those.

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi I downloaded a app for ring tones on windows phone and I can not send any ringtones there is no option for that

You can do so by moving that ringtone from Phone Memory to SD card (place it inside Camera roll or Screenshot folders). Then rename the file with .mp4 extension and you should be able to send it.

SiriV

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I can't attach SD card photos or videos in my Whatsapp. I use version 2.11.516 in my Lumia 520. How do I access SD card in Whatsapp?

Arun G Arali

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Just download and install Share Helper for WhatsApp
It completes all the steps detailed and readies the file for sharing on WhatsApp.
and then, share!!!

Rohit Kochar Jain

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I cant find with any method to send an audio file. :(
I even tried your method before when using DP version in may this year. :/
would you please suggest me the *exact procedure* of such ?
Lumia 525 user from India :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss