No decent free app that reads CBZ from SD...

bobon721

May 8, 2014
Visit site
PDF Reader can't read CBZ from SD. Dunno if it was able to do so before. Comicana's latest update broke this function. I could read CBZ from SD with Comicana before the latest update. Now even the CBZ less than 10 MB in size are unreadable. I'm always prompted to copy the CBZ to phone storage where it can be read, which is no longer an option for me since my phone storage is almost full because of the dreaded storage bug. Comic Reader keeps crashing. I use a batch script that uses 7zip to make my CBZ. Phone: Huawei Ascend W1.

bobon721

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. I was looking for a way to report bugs to the developer since including them in the app review doesn't work. By broken sample file, are you referring to any of my CBZ that Comicana can't open from the SD card? All of them can be opened from phone storage but as I mentioned, I can't keep copying files to my phone storage due to the WP8 storage bug. My apps and their associated files occupy 500 MB (dunno why it's so big when all the files I open with the apps are in my SD card and I only have around 15 1-20-MB apps). That stupid Others storage used up 1.3 GB and I can't clear it or at least free up some of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3