Best eBook Reader?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
If you're looking for a great one, you're out of luck. There isn't really any great one for WP 8(.1).

A few pretty good ones though are Freda, Artifex4, and Nokia Reading (not available in the US).

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm using FBReader. It works very well. Does anyone know how to download Nokia reader? Does it support epub files from SD card?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Bookviser is really good. For time being you can use the existing app. They are working on a new app with lot more features including support for SD card. Currently its in private BETA testing.

ebin5

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I have used all those above mentioned, but trust me download mohoo reader(some menus are Chinese but doesn't matter). It have SD card support and everything you need except search.

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Mohoo Reader for sure. It's the best, seriously, don't pay attention to the Chinese characters, there is English once inside of the app. It's excellent, I haven't gone back to the others since using it.

ABHISHEK ATHANKAR

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I tried many reader, from freda to mohoo, I liked Bookviser but lack of SD card support made me to switch to Coffee Reader.
Coffee Reader was I think the first app which (in my humble opinion) contain all the necessary + advance features but at that time it lacked Stability.
Then I found Tucan Reader and my search for best ebook reader ended.It is the most stable app I ever found (on my lumia 520 wp8).It contains all various basic and advance features that I need.Also I can reads the ebook .We can also control brightness an other stuffs necessary for night reading.Support SD card,Gdrive, OneDrive and many more.If some how they could make pdf file support in future then it will rocks.

docfreed

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
The latest Bookviser can import epubs either from your SD Card or from OneDrive - very flexible and the graphics and customization are good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs