Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Oh just copy one of the decks on map 13 hard. Maybe I should've said "NPC decks" so back to your ice dragons. You do reset towers with 100 gems? Coz if that's how you do it, I'm gonna jump in the same boat!

Usually, i do Maze 7 and 8, and sometimes spend the remaining energy on exploring levels for thieves/maze 6/trying level 12(completed till 11). Only on Tuesday, i reset tower 8 with gems for extra XP. Apart from that, i spend gems rarely on beating thieves.

Btw, i can't see Enticing Alpaca and 1 more resurrecting card (can't remember the name) in your deck.. Rarely using those?

Coming back to WT, i can't believe am in top 500. :confused: Dont know whether am playing good or others not playing! :evil:

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Hey V, I'm curious. There's a tip that says, "if you use gems to reset tower, your chances of obtaining a 5* increases" Is that how you're getting ice dragon? ��

Also, all the name changes are maddening! I can't tell who's who! But I'm glad we're representing
That's partially true, but hardly one will get a 5* card using gems on resetting the towers (apart from XP, if you do on maze 8). 5* cards drop very rarely say once in month or two (atleast for me)..

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

It's been quite a few months for me since a 5* from maze. Still none from thieves.

As for alpacas and lava destroyer, i don't have a deck that's good for them yet. I mainly focus forest and tundra. I just need alot of lucky dodges and pray my revivers dont get teleported away. My biggest trouble right now are HP burners and dirt users. I get pretty intimidated and just run away lol. Work has also caused me trouble from maintaining top 50 in this event. I don't know how others do it

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

^ I just wanna be in the top 500 (rank 201-500), to get 600 gems.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

MR gone insane or what?
There's a new post in FB which says "Fragments of Leprechaun" if they buy Booster packs/cards for 4 days.

Seriously just fragments? I'm fed up with these fragments logic. Instead of fragments, why can't they just give a card?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

MR gone insane or what?
There's a new post in FB which says "Fragments of Leprechaun" if they buy Booster packs/cards for 4 days.

Seriously just fragments? I'm fed up with these fragments logic. Instead of fragments, why can't they just give a card?

Easy, so people spend gems (money)
Btw if you get top 500 for 600 gems, dont spend 600 gems lol. I'm slowly getting up to top 50. I can't wait to end. I want that magic banquet to add to my collection

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

I just got Turtle from Maze :))
This make ditching WT seems like a correct decision more than ever, lol.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Nice! If I can hold my position, I should get the pumpkin plus the magic banquet!

I've looked at material from EK, and the new stuff looks interesting! Cards can level up to 15 and can "evolve" and get an extra random ability attribute. Imagine frostfolk tree plus reflection. Holy cow! Or ice dragon plus concentration, blitz, or warpath! Daaang

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Nice! If I can hold my position, I should get the pumpkin plus the magic banquet!

I've looked at material from EK, and the new stuff looks interesting! Cards can level up to 15 and can "evolve" and get an extra random ability attribute. Imagine frostfolk tree plus reflection. Holy cow! Or ice dragon plus concentration, blitz, or warpath! Daaang
Evolve was already there in EK, since iOS? :amaze:
Btw, how did you leveled up fast? spending gems??

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

What do you mean how did I lvl up so fast? In WT or are you talking about people leveling their cards to 15?

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Usual level up.

Btw,MR team sent a mail that 2 people will be kicked from clan everyday but i dont know on what basis will this be carried out.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think that they are doing clans like friends. Only two people can be booted from a clan per day just like only 3 friends can be unfriended per day.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I think that they are doing clans like friends. Only two people can be booted from a clan per day just like only 3 friends can be unfriended per day.
It's already there in the clans. At max, the clan leader can kick out 3 members per day.
This is different.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Magic Realms Team said:
Dear Players,

A new Clan upgrade will be carried out. Here is a detail as follow:
A maximum 2 members quit from Clan everyday, regardless of being kicked out by leader or quitting theirselves.

Contact email: magicrealms.helpdesk@gmail.com

Magic Realms Team

This is the actual mail, we've received.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

This is the actual mail, we've received.

Yes, I read it the same as nighthawk. You can now only kick a max of 2 OR 2 people quit on their own. I guess you can also kick 1 and 1 quits on their own. Whatever the case, only 2 people can leave the clan per day

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

WTH! Magic Realms is unpublished from store. Only the Elite edition is available, which already is not a stable version. I just now installed the elite edition and played hardly for 2 minutes, and then the game crashed. Luckily, i didn't install the original one. :sweaty:

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't have problems with the Elite Edition crashing but it is much slower than the original and Kingdom War doesn't work at all for me.

With the update, the Kingdom War may have been fixed. I'll find out later but I'm keeping the original until I know for sure.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Btw, sparkie - got the new pumpkin?
Nighthawk, yes. If you uninstall original version, you won't find it anywhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans