I'm a BETA tester for Bookviser for Windows Phone 8 :)

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Bookviser is coming out with a revamped app for Windows Phone 8. It's currently in private BETA. I have installed the app on my phone already. SD card support has been added which now makes it the best app amongst all the readers imho. :)

SITE URL : http://bookviser.com/

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
So...how do you find it so far? Are you willing to share any sort of info with us? What is the difference between an apple and a banana?

Such are the questions the WanderingTraveler throws at you right now.

So, any answers from the great Lance_WPCentral?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank you! I didn't know there was a Windows 8. Version as well. How much time do they take to send the link to the beta?
They sent me the BETA link in 5 mins. :)

So...how do you find it so far? Are you willing to share any sort of info with us? What is the difference between an apple and a banana?

Such are the questions the WanderingTraveler throws at you right now.

So, any answers from the great Lance_WPCentral?
The look and feel is really awesome, much better than the other readers in the store. Its currently in the first stage of private BETA and I have already found a bug and reported it. Not sure how long the BETA would run.

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Can you give me a link please, because I can found only link for windows 8 version, not windows phone version

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Can you give me a link please, because I can found only link for windows 8 version, not windows phone version

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

I need the link!!

Just having the link will not help. U have to get your Windows live ID you use on your phone registered as well to be able to use the private BETA version. E-mail Bookviser support requesting them you want to be part of the BETA testing.

Contact Us | Bookviser - eBook Reader App for Windows 8 and Windows Phone

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium