Temple Run 2 Power Meter doesn't fill

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm new around here, so excuse me if I posted this thread in wrong forum.
I got some issues with Temple Run 2 on my Lumia 630. The problem is, the power meter doesn't fill, regardless of how many coins I collect. That means, I cannot use my character's power ups. :/
The game used to work perfectly when I first downloaded it (about 2 days ago). As I noticed, the issues began when I unlocked Karma Lee. I couldn't use her power up (don't know why), then the issues began with all of my other characters.
Anybody knows how to fix this? (hope I don't need to reinstall my game) :p

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Sounds a serious BUG..!!
Well.. You'll have to re-Install the game and see! Or else write a review about your Bug and hope that IMANGI STUDIOS listen to you!

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Keep in mind that reinstalling it means you lose all progress. Personally, I haven't had that issue with Pickup Spawn at 4/5, so if there's a bug it has nothing to do with that. I haven't unlocked the 'Karma Lee' character though.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Then perhaps best choice now is waiting for an update. :p BTW, it seems I also get an wonderful bug: Powerups everywhere lol :p now I don't want an update anymore (just sayin')

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Then perhaps best choice now is waiting for an update. :p BTW, it seems I also get an wonderful bug: Powerups everywhere lol :p now I don't want an update anymore (just sayin')

Same here xD but spawn less moneys cuz i got a s?per record running with the iman, invisibility and shield, only got like 5k of moneys .-. Sad... Bud is very boring play with this bug, for me...

Sent from my RM-885_eu_france_266 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett