Royal Revolt 2 Game Progress Resets

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Very sad hearing you have that kind of trouble.
i played with no problem at all.
from what i know just contact the support team of flaregames.
write a clear statement of your problem. Don't forget to write your nickname, level, name of device and screenshot of your id(if you have).
hope you can get your id back :)
i'm sorry for my unfluent english

rjLei54

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I have contacted flaregames support earlier today and they sent me an email that they will review and solve the problem as soon as possible.

rjLei54

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I have recovered my progress on Royal Revolt 2 by contacting Flaregames Support Team. I played the game and after naming my character (new), I filled up the Flaregames Support Form, here is the link Flaregames Support after a few minutes I received an email that they received my request and that they are reviewing it. After a few hours I received an email asking for a proof about the lost account like the numbers of gold/gems I have etc... Within that hour I received an email that they have restored my account. The email includes the source of the problem for windows phone 8, here is the exact email I received:

"Also, we have investigated the account loss problem and have come to the conclusion that an app kill via the task manager can lead to a loss of data on Windows Phone. To circumvent this problem, please don't kill the app via the manager and don't restart your phone. This should prevent future account losses. You can still exit the game normally by using the ?home? and ?back? buttons. We have already worked out a fix and have submitted it to the Microsoft app store. Unfortunately, we have no further influence on how soon the fix will be made available to the players."

I hope this will help:smile:

Raphyni

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Ive sent my request to flaregames and they recieved it. But its been a day that they did not response. How long will they give back my lost account?

I have recovered my progress on Royal Revolt 2 by contacting Flaregames Support Team. I played the game and after naming my character (new), I filled up the Flaregames Support Form, here is the link Flaregames Support after a few minutes I received an email that they received my request and that they are reviewing it. After a few hours I received an email asking for a proof about the lost account like the numbers of gold/gems I have etc... Within that hour I received an email that they have restored my account. The email includes the source of the problem for windows phone 8, here is the exact email I received:

"Also, we have investigated the account loss problem and have come to the conclusion that an app kill via the task manager can lead to a loss of data on Windows Phone. To circumvent this problem, please don't kill the app via the manager and don't restart your phone. This should prevent future account losses. You can still exit the game normally by using the ?home? and ?back? buttons. We have already worked out a fix and have submitted it to the Microsoft app store. Unfortunately, we have no further influence on how soon the fix will be made available to the players."

I hope this will help:smile:

rjLei54

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I lost my account for the second time and I waited for 5 days for their response and got my account back. I emailed them every other day just to follow up my request.

rjLei54

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Ive sent my request to flaregames and they recieved it. But its been a day that they did not response. How long will they give back my lost account?

I lost my account for the second time and I waited for 5 days for their response and got my account back. I emailed them every other day just to follow up my request

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes