Must Have Apps

Bobbss

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I've recently took the plunge and jumped to a Lumia 1520 (which I'm head over heels for), and actually had a gift card for ?20 to spend on apps and games. I was wondering if there were any apps out there which are must haves? It has to be spent by the end of June believe.

The WP Central app was obviously purchased (which was free on android so seems strange that it had to be purchased), but are there any others that i should look into for every day use?

Akuji_ism

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I've recently took the plunge and jumped to a Lumia 1520 (which I'm head over heels for), and actually had a gift card for ?20 to spend on apps and games. I was wondering if there were any apps out there which are must haves? It has to be spent by the end of June believe.

The WP Central app was obviously purchased (which was free on android so seems strange that it had to be purchased), but are there any others that i should look into for every day use?

Check this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/283733-few-top-paid-apps-games-suggestions.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre