Benefit of Fonepad or Padfone over WP?

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I recently started researching Asus phones. Please help me figure out the benefits of these phones, specifically as it relates to productivity and multitasking. I'm not too interested in the tablets that some of the phones come with. And I know that these are ran with Android, so not really looking for a comparison between Android/WP.

Basically, do the Asus phones do anything different than a regular Android phone (besides the tablet connection)?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I have seen many adverts for this fonepad while traveling in metro/tube , newspaper. I haven't used any of them sorry :(
Its a phablet , root it and install different ROMS , you can also enable multiwindow feature via third party apps from play store. From what I have read reviews right now on different websites performance is OK for casual users which includes browsing , medium graphic gaming like subway surfers, temple run 2 , office and other stuff would run great. Battery life on this device is rated excellent due to low power Intel chipset (dual core with 1GB ram ). It has play store (open gates for many 3rd party apps so yes windows phone store lacks some games/apps but hey wp store is improving :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium