Hi all! I'm looking to make the perfect win 8 phone

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
1520's IPS screen, 1020's camera, SD card support, swappable shells that could be made out of both polycarbonate and/or aluminium, on screen buttons, but physical shutter, vol up, down, power.. Audio jack and USB both facing UP, Qi charging..

yeah, THAT would be nice :winktongue:

bcraig94

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Wow! Awesome posts everyone thank you for the ideas and feedback. To respond to a few: unfortunately the resources to build a 41 megapixel camera are a little hard to get unless you're a wizard at nokia but I'm thinking 16 megapixel OIS sony camera? Give me some thoughts on that. Also I'm hearing a lot of talk on screen size and for now I will be starting at 5 inch because it's good middle ground BUT a 6 inch and 4 inch screen is possible. Finally I saw the oled screen with glance and if I can I will but there's the issue with screen memory :-( anyway thank you every one for you input I'm listening and when the prototype is ready I'll put pictures and then hopefully kick starter

SammyD_L625

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
A powerful 4 inched phone
1080p amoled screen
Quad core proc
2gb ram
2500-3000mAh battery
A nice pureview cam with OIS
32-64gb internal memory

A small powerful phone which can be used single-handedly.

This. Except a 4.7 inch screen is the perfect size for me. 4 is too small

jpal12

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
If you want to make a phone,the first step would be to register a corporation. After that get windows phone company developer account for your corporation. Then you go to oem.windowsphone.com. There is a link to sign up there. Then you will need a development team to work on the phone.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss