What is this App called?

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I just got a new 1320 and I am looking for a certain App, I have completely forgot the name of it but I am going to say a few things that this App does to see if anyone knows what I mean..

The App is used to set sounds for certain Apps, like lets say I get a message on the Facebook App, I will then get a notification but with the Facebook messenger sound.

There is a huge range of sounds on this App, like Cortana, Twitter, Skype, Facebook etc.

Anyone know? I believe it is only usable on Windows Phone 8.1.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I just got a new 1320 and I am looking for a certain App, I have completely forgot the name of it but I am going to say a few things that this App does to see if anyone knows what I mean..

The App is used to set sounds for certain Apps, like lets say I get a message on the Facebook App, I will then get a notification but with the Facebook messenger sound.

There is a huge range of sounds on this App, like Cortana, Twitter, Skype, Facebook etc.

Anyone know? I believe it is only usable on Windows Phone 8.1.
Melodia??
See if this is the one

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=186e506c-0393-4d35-bcb3-2aaf49b3e479

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
When will Melodia be on free again? I missed the time that it was free. Is there a chance that it will be on sale again?

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Not all apps have to be free, developers invest time and resources in them so they deserve a bit of help from people using their apps. You don't work for free, do you?

tomsmith2481

May 1, 2014
Visit site
may i know the app you are talking about can we use such kind of apps in android phones.....or one more thing ca we use this apps for business purposes.....?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon