$5 charging plates at ATT

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Awesome deal! Didn't really need them but I've been wanting a Fat Boy Pillow and who can pass up on a $5 deal?

Had to login to my AT&T account and select my employer discount page to find them for $5. Couldn't decide on a color so I got 3 of them in red, yellow, and black.

Thanks jgbstetson!!!!! :)

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Rumors are that since AT&T is going PMA, it's dumping its Qi chargers.

I don't know that for sure, but it sure seemed that way in the two stores I went to. The Nokia chargers were hidden behind walls or in drawers. PMA cases were prominently displayed on the racks. I'm switching from T-Mobile years end and this decision works in Verizon's favor. I would not be surprised to learn that this is becoming a source of friction and was a deciding factor in bringing the 930 to Verizon.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I should have said reserve them online. I clicked check in-store availability, found a store that had them and clicked add to cart. Picked them up at a local store (Before I did this I went to a different store that listed them in stock and was told they were all reserved, so I went home and found another store and reserved some for myself). Got 4 of them for $15.90.

DustinRyan

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I ordered 4 cyan fatboy wireless chargers the other day.

Just got an email now that AT&T decided to cancel my order. REALLY bummed. I got them as gifts for people. Ugh. I wish AT&T would honor their transactions. Angry customers on the Internet (me) is a lot worse than taking a loss and ordering more product to ship.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 4 cyan fatboy wireless chargers the other day.

Just got an email now that AT&T decided to cancel my order. REALLY bummed. I got them as gifts for people. Ugh. I wish AT&T would honor their transactions. Angry customers on the Internet (me) is a lot worse than taking a loss and ordering more product to ship.

I got the same email today.

I'm curious about something; what are all those eBay sellers going to do that listed the fatboy chargers after purchasing them from AT&T? :angel:

DustinRyan

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to know who those people are, because they ruined a nice purchase to get my family gifts :(

Or at least they could sell those to me. I absolutely hate how AT&T and Verizon charge RIDICULOUS prices for these things. And they wonder why they don't sell. $80 is way too much for a simple charger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786