Do you prefer using Tapatalk or wpcentral app?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I use both. But with the new update to Tapatalk I must admit that I am leaning more towards Tapatalk. WPcentral app has some serious work to do. Come on WPC you have competition. Lets get to work. Lol.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I use both. But with the new update to Tapatalk I must admit that I am leaning more towards Tapatalk. WPcentral app has some serious work to do. Come on WPC you have competition. Lets get to work. Lol.

I know right. You can add attachments and even use your voice to write a post in the tapatalk app

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I use Tapatalk since it became available years ago on Symbian. Not going to use anything else, on any platform.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I use both but i like the tapatalk ability of attaching images and to preview them.
WPC app uses tapatalk api i hope jay will add this feature soon.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
For news....wp central and forums tapatalk...i think I was slightly more attached to WP central...but the new update I think tapatalk is gaining priority 😉

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk cannot handle some of the forums I frequent and is a pain to use compared to just using a decent browser. A solution for a problem that does not exist.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying out tapatalk for the first time and I'm liking the experience so far. Mainly using it for the picture support. I typically browse the forum in the WPC app if I am checking news. If I'm not in the app and want to check the forum I'll probably just go straight to tapatalk.

Quick question though, is there a way to stay logged in? I couldn't seem to find the option.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I use them both, I read the WP news on the app and the forums either in my laptop or Tapatalk.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520, w/AT&T using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99