Replaceable battery, sd card, and internet sharing

amoodie

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
At the top of my list for a smartphone is a user replaceable battery, sd card, and internet sharing.

These days, it seems like Samsung is the only pone maker who puts replaceable batteries in every phone.

I loved my Ativ S because of that. I travel a lot and my phone is truly my mobile device. Many a time, I'm out at work in the middle of nowhere, and I'm with someone with an iphone, and we both run out of juice at the same time, but I simply insert a fully charged battery and I'm up and making calls within seconds. The iphone person has to wait to get to an outlet, or get home.

I will never own a phone without a replacable battery ever again. And that means I'll never get the high end Nokai phone that I really want to get.

And an SD card is mandatory, I carry a ton of files with me.

And because I'm on Bell in Canada, I have to use their Windows phones, or else I can't get internet sharing. I know there are ways to activate it on non Bell Nokia phones, and I've tried in the past and failed. I use internet sharing with my laptop, my tablet, my kids tablets. My wife's laptop. When we go on vacation, I'm Mr. Internet. The family has become too dependant on me to give that up.

If you could make it so that any Windows Phone would share internet on any network, like Android does, and put a replaceable battery and an sd card in a really high end, sleek Nokia phone, I would buy that in a heart beat.

Just my $0.02.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss