Lumia 1930 : 7 inch 3:2 aspect ratio Nokia Tablet with Stylus

anon(8141431)

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
First of all, I thank Dan and the Whole WPC team for making a forum for concepts. I have literally like thousands of ideas trapped inside my head ...

I always wished for an affordable windows RT tablet.... because RT can really shine in the 7 inch department
I honestly think that this concept could come to life ... A tablet with a 7 inch screen and a 3:2 aspect ratio and a Stylus that I would like to Call The N-Pen

Specs: qualcomm Snapdragon S4, 400 1.7 ghz
1 or 2 gb ram
No Proximity sensor
4500 mah battery
5 mp front facer
3 mp back facer sans flash

Of course the thing that will power this tablet will be the windows RT experience. I honestly believe Windows RT can succeed in this category... especially since we saw how good live tiles are on a 3:2 aspect ratio(Surface Pro 3).

Features
Here is what I envisioned about RT...

1. There is no desktop mode, every thing should stay in the metro UI.
  2. A touch Friendly Version of the Office Suite , fully capable, with stylus support
  3. A good file manager with great capabilities
  4. Word Flow Keyboard
  5. Stylus Friendly Interface
  6. The N-Pen will have to work almost anywhere....
  7. It should have the software features similar to the new pen in the surface pro 3
  8. Since an affordable tablet is also a media device, the software should include an awesome n-pen photo editor
  9. The Pen stays inside the tablet, Galaxy note style
  10. It should be Wacom And not N-Trig
  11. The back tip of the Pen works as an eraser
  12. Pressing the button on the pen while on Nokia camera will take the Picture and it goes straight to stylus style editing.
  13. Draw a small kinda pie diagram or graph in office with N-pen and it transforms into a fully professional graph.
  14. Use Pen gestures to open apps
  15. All this and it should come with Nokia Apps such as Nokia Camera, Cinemagraph and MIxRadio and Glam Me.
  16. It should have an Awesome Skype Version..
  17. Front Facing Dual Speakers Not One M8 style, but Xperia Z2 style (Bing it)....

And Since All the specs are mediocre the price should be around 200 $....

That's it. I'm Done ... Don't forget to give me your suggestions and Sound off your Opinions Below. And Can someone please make a render of this device? The name i would like to give it is the Lumia 1930.

Hit me up on twitter @arjunpattath

Last edited:

anon(8141431)

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: 7 inch 3:2 aspect ratio Nokia Tablet with Stylus

Here goes...

The following mockup shows the feature no.13 stated above which is the ability to convert a hand drawn graph into a real professional one.

All you have to do is Simply take out the N-pen and draw a chart in office..... The software recognizes that it is a chart and shows the pop-up menu showing 'apply' and "cancel".

And when you press apply , the drawing becomes a real professional one.

Pictures.JPG

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: 7 inch 3:2 aspect ratio Nokia Tablet with Stylus

Here goes...

The following mockup shows the feature no.13 stated above which is the ability to convert a hand drawn graph into a real professional one.

All you have to do is Simply take out the N-pen and draw a chart in office..... The software recognizes that it is a chart and shows the pop-up menu showing 'apply' and "cancel".

And when you press apply , the drawing becomes a real professional one.

View attachment 67956

Nice concept for Microsoft office/mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos