This is my first actual thread post!

Hello, so very nice to be here!

I'm not THAT technologically advanced as others here may be, but here's what I would like in my (and I stress my, you may wish to differ for which you are welcome to do so) dream phone having seen others on the market atm, and the ability, innovation and creativity seen at both Microsoft and Nokia.

- 5 inch screen (maximum), my hands aren't big enough to handle anything bigger with ease and not too fond of the larger sizes. 1080P.

- Shaped like the Nokia Lumia 800, with the curved screen, and a range of colour options from the original lumias to the more recent brighter colours. Though the Lumia 930 design is quite nice too; incorporating aluminium and coloured backs (cyan! I really loved the colour of my Lumia 800).

- 41mp camera without the excessive bump. With Microsoft's newly revealed ability to trim down the weight as evident from the Surface pro 3, is it too big of a dream to think it can be possible?. While on cameras, Xenon flash, alongside a dedicated camera memory (is there such a thing) would be good to fasten the photo taking that is somewhat slow on the Lumia 1020 (atm), due to the lag. A better quality front facing camera would be nice.

- 32gb internal storage, with expandable memory. The latter is a must!

- The same 3 buttons on the right hand side, for camera / shutter, power and volume rocker. Also, the same 3 buttons on the front as on the Lumia 920 etc, but maybe taking up slightly less room.

- Wireless charging built in. Though with a large battery, 3400?

- I love taking photos but am really reluctant to do so in the rain because I'm afraid of causing water damage to my Lumia 920. So it being waterproof. With the problem I had with my Lumia 920's front facing camera, it should also be dustproof.

- Bluetooth 4.0.

- GPS.

- NFC (that actually has some uses). I remember at the initial demo, they showed how tapping a phone with a NFC tablet / other phone would allow sharing / sending game requests. Still haven't figured out how that works.

- Compass.

- Health sensors.

- HDMI out.

- Allow connecting of USB's as on Nokia N8.

-WiFi ac/n/g/ etc.WiFi Hotspot.

And that's all I can think of now.

What do you think? :)
    HeyCori likes this.
    05-30-2014 06:42 PM
    Sounds like a great phone, but just to clarify the L1020 already had 1gb of dedicated memory for photo processing even with the longer shot to shot times.
    05-30-2014 11:53 PM