Looking around in the web for new Lumias I stumbled with the Lumia 1030 pics. The images I saw were something of a surprise. The design is 'unique' this looks very luxury device. Although, the images are beautiful I am not sell in the all design. What do you think? Here are some of the images.lumia-1030-dong-ho-cat-cuc-sang-trong.jpgnokia-lumia-1030-2-.jpgnokia-lumia-1030-concept-1.jpg
    05-31-2014 08:00 PM
    So Samsung is making the new Lumia's, huh? :D

No way that's a real design.
    05-31-2014 08:03 PM
    It looks more like a 1020 with a case on it.
    05-31-2014 08:04 PM
    Looks like a 3D rendering for a concept phone, probably made by a fan... the most popular software to do 2D-3D render is Blender.
    mrdeeds_72 and cjloyola like this.
    05-31-2014 08:14 PM
    Looks like a 3D rendering for a concept phone, probably made by a fan... the most popular software to do 2D-3D render is Blender.
    It looks like a cross between an inflated balloon and a D&G handbag xP
    BobLobIaw and tgp like this.
    05-31-2014 08:58 PM
    This was made by the artist Edgar Mkrtchyan back in August 2013. As Pacus says, it's a 3D rendered concept phone by a fan.

Nokia Lumia 1030 Concept Features Full HD screen, Leather Back | Concept Phones
    Moiz Mian and Jorge Holguin like this.
    06-01-2014 01:52 AM
    If it was real it would have a WP8.1 interface by now...
    cjloyola likes this.
    06-01-2014 11:42 PM
    ridiculous. I agree with the samesung comment.
    this cheap bling will degrade the brand names involved. hope this isn't real.
    06-02-2014 01:13 AM
    I am due for an upgrade... It will be nice to upgrade to the next iteration of the 1020... the photos does not look convincing. I can't wait for Microsoft and Nokia to unavailing a new phone hopefully before June is over.
    06-02-2014 01:27 AM
    This is disgusting and can't be real.

Look at the Surface, look at the Lumia 930, these devices might not have the most revolutionary or exciting designs, but they certainly have taste. Microsoft would never release such an abomination.

But one of the pictures even says who did it:

Edgar Mkrtchyan | Concept Phones

Maybe this guy should design cheap handbags instead of phones...
    06-02-2014 03:42 AM
    Yeah, that's just absurd. Waaay too niche an aesthetic for Microsoft to take a chance on.
    06-02-2014 04:34 AM
    Looks like a pimp's phone. I ran from Samsung for much less with all those pimpychrome finishes around their devices.

I hope Nokia doesn't get so low, that includes the back in fake human leather. Very humble opinion of course. But the strong words come from the fact that as i saw it i felt like puking.

I really hope it's not true.
    06-02-2014 05:39 AM
    06-02-2014 07:19 AM
    This is disgusting and can't be real.

Look at the Surface, look at the Lumia 930, these devices might not have the most revolutionary or exciting designs, but they certainly have taste. Microsoft would never release such an abomination.

But one of the pictures even says who did it:

Edgar Mkrtchyan | Concept Phones

Maybe this guy should design cheap handbags instead of phones...
    I've never put a case on a phone. But I'd put a big honking case on this nasty thing the second I bought it.
    06-02-2014 09:33 AM
    I've been around long enough to know that if it doesn't have the watermark "@eveleaks" it not real
    Jorge Holguin likes this.
    06-02-2014 09:37 AM
    I think you guys are being too harsh towards the artist. It may be a bit non-Nokia but it's a fun concept to play around with.
    06-02-2014 09:51 AM
    Actually, I quite like the leather concept. I'm not a fan of the bubbly shape though. Maybe if the curves were more subtle I'd go for it, but it reminds me of my younger brother's old Leap Frog gadgets.
    06-02-2014 10:10 AM
    I think you guys are being too harsh towards the artist. It may be a bit non-Nokia but it's a fun concept to play around with.
    It's the single ugliest piece of technology I've ever seen. Concept or not.
    06-02-2014 10:15 AM
    It's the single ugliest piece of technology I've ever seen. Concept or not.
    Edgar is a good artist, and has designed plenty of quirky, cool and interesting concepts. I think he has succeeded a lot better than an actual Nokia-spinoff "Vertu". Here's some actual and extremely expensive smartphones by Vertu:

Vertu Boucheron

Vertu Constellation

Vert.. HUURGGH.. oh, sorry, had to throw up in my mouth before posting more images.

Bonus Goldvish Le Million, the most expensive cellphone ever.

Where was I...

Oh right, this concept actually doesn't look that bad now, does it?
    06-02-2014 10:34 AM
    Edgar is a good artist, and has designed plenty of quirky, cool and interesting concepts. I think he has succeeded a lot better than an actual Nokia-spinoff "Vertu". Here's some actual and extremely expensive smartphones by Vertu:

Vertu Boucheron

Vertu Constellation

Vert.. HUURGGH.. oh, sorry, had to throw up in my mouth before posting more images.

Bonus Goldvish Le Million, the most expensive cellphone ever.

Where was I...

Oh right, this concept actually doesn't look that bad now, does it?
    I actually think Vertu phones look pretty slick if you're looking for an expensive brick that makes calls. That goldvish thing is pretty ugly, though.

Calling one concept ugly doesn't mean everything the artist does is ugly. I agree, he's got some cool concepts. Just not this... thing. I want a device that says progress & sleek. Not handbag and designer purse.
    06-02-2014 10:48 AM
    What may appeal to some however may not appeal to you.. everyone has different tastes that is what make everyone and their WP unique. If this was an actual case, I could probably shift a 1020 to a former colleague :P (she just loves white and gold... especially white and gold hand bags).
    06-02-2014 01:32 PM
    Blegh... I really hope this is only a fan-made render, because this is UGLY!!! Not at all the level of design quality I've come to expect from Nokia.

I know someone else already made this comment, but this concept looks like it was designed by Samsung. Ewww....
    Jorge Holguin likes this.
    06-02-2014 07:44 PM