Purple Cherry X .sav files....

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the Pokemon Glazed game a while ago, and had it on my skydrive to play on my windowsphone, and I started playing last week. I downloaded it from coolroms so I wasn't told what beta it was in. Long story short, I can't progress any further because I have beta 5 not 6. I've successfully patched the game, with beta 6 on my desktop, but the only save files I have access to are my sgm files so I can't resume from where I was. Anyone have a workaround, or a solution to this issue? Thanks!

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
visiting the website coolrooms on top it was written "hack" so most probably its a cracked xap...if its not then its ok..but if its a cracked one..ou might consider not posting it in the forums

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Ohhh...this looks interesting....

Now are you trying to patch the game save?

Why not post where you downloaded the ROM from? They might know more on that

Last edited:

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Ohhh...this looks interesting....

Now are you trying to patch the game save?

Why not post where you downloaded the ROM from? They might know more on that

Pokemon Glazed! (Hack) ROM Download for Gameboy Advance / GBA - CoolROM.com I downloaded the beta version a while ago. I want to upgrade to beta 6, so I've patched the beta 5 version of the game on my laptop, and now want to put it on my phone and continue my progress from beta five. In order to do this it seems that I need the .sav file which the app stores somewhere.....I do not know how to get this file of of my windows phone. Do you think there is a way to do this on wp8.1? Or is there an alternative way?

Purple Cherry X gives me access to the .sgm file
9import/export to onedrive) which is a snapshot file, but I was told that there is no way to convert this file to a .sgm.

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I use VBA8....but its the same issue. Except I don't even SEE a .sav or .sgm file on my phone, SD card, or one drive...So unfortunately, sorry :( I have no helpful information for this.

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for trying. I did discover that people cherry uses a unique identifier for each game to create the save files. The new game and old game have two completely different id's. If i could find some way to change the unique id, I'd be able to use the sgm file on the old one for the new one.

asylumxl

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for trying. I did discover that people cherry uses a unique identifier for each game to create the save files. The new game and old game have two completely different id's. If i could find some way to change the unique id, I'd be able to use the sgm file on the old one for the new one.

Any chance you can put both save games up. Might be able to bodge it together.

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if saw my post but I purple cherry x was updated and I am now able to export .sav files I will let you know if it works.!!

Samuel Blanchard

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Because the code and resource inside the game are differents, Purple Cherry X consider this Pokemon Beta 5 different than Beta 6. So import the Beta 6 in PCX then export the current state on OneDrive (to get the name of the state). Unfortunately, it's not possible ton import .sav directly (may be in v1.4) so on a desktop PC play beta 6 + .sav Beta 5 and save a state. take this state and replace it on Onedrive by the name of the current state. Finaly, Import the current state of the Beta 6 and play ! I hope for you than the .sav Beta 5 is compatible with the game Beta 6 ^^

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm unclear as to what you are trying to say but I have got it working. I exported the ram(.sav) on beta 5 in pcx to OneDrive. This is a new feature that I was unable to access before the update. I copied the beta 6 game onto my phone, and i copied the .sav file from OneDrive on to my phone. Using the new files application I selected the .sav file and it told me VBA8 was able to open the file. I downloaded VBA8 from the store and imported the.sav file and game, and it worked. I was able to continue from my .sav point without any issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro