crossplatform multiplayer games?

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
i would like to know if there are any games for windows phone that can be played with ios/android phones on the same network or over internet

jack6191

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Windows phone doesn't have the "supercell blockbusters" like hay day, clash of clans.
Star warfare: alien invasion is another great game.
Windows phones suck!! I use mine only for text n call now..

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
as far as I know, the good old TibiaME is cross-platform

Windows phone doesn't have the "supercell blockbusters" like hay day, clash of clans.
Star warfare: alien invasion is another great game.
Windows phones suck!! I use mine only for text n call now..

since when do games become a standard to judge the OS as a whole?

jack6191

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
as far as I know, the good old TibiaME is cross-platform

since when do games become a standard to judge the OS as a whole?

Every little thing contributes, and I have debated a lot on this, not in a mood too anymore, I am happy and satisfied with iOS.
MS had to cook out forked androids at last, still fanboys won't quit, I do!
Also I am smart enough not to wait for an OS to develop to meet my needs, there are better options...
Thanks

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Every little thing contributes, and I have debated a lot on this, not in a mood too anymore, I am happy and satisfied with iOS.
MS had to cook out forked androids at last, still fanboys won't quit, I do!
Also I am smart enough not to wait for an OS to develop to meet my needs, there are better options...
Thanks

goodbye then
at the very least, I'm smart enough to use my phone not only for games

jack6191

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
@esphack if you are not a hardcore WP fan and you love cross platform online gaming and also love lots of gaming you could also have a non-phone iOS/android device like an iPod touch or a tab to explore lots of stuff.
I do the same, use a lumia for phone purpose and iPod touch for gaming purpose and entertainment, also it reduces the load on your phone. Good luck:)

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
i would like to know if there are any games for windows phone that can be played with ios/android phones on the same network or over internet

Cloud Raiders, just like Clash of Clans, works on IOS and Windows Phone. We have a WPCentral Clan wpcentral2 where my son plays on a Iphone and I with my WP. He likes it better than COC because they give more free Gems/Diamonds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)