i had left playing asphalt 8 long time back. Now I'm looking to start the game from beginning and want to reset my statistics. I've had my fb account associated with the game when i used to play earlier. before re installing the game i deleted all the activities of asphalt 8 from Facebook. i started al over but still in ranking it shows the one which was attained by me when i used to play then. is there anyway to reset these statistics?
    06-20-2014 02:31 PM
    i had left playing asphalt 8 long time back. Now I'm looking to start the game from beginning and want to reset my statistics. I've had my fb account associated with the game when i used to play earlier. before re installing the game i deleted all the activities of asphalt 8 from Facebook. i started al over but still in ranking it shows the one which was attained by me when i used to play then. is there anyway to reset these statistics?
    Since you attached a Facebook account with it, the data is saved on our servers. Unless you attach a new account to your game, the statistics will stay ):
    06-23-2014 03:04 PM
    just watch this video , I'm sure you'll be able without reinstalling the game. Please support the video channel.
    09-07-2016 07:44 PM