Do Collections on Here.com and Here maps on WP sync?

sprtfan

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I added a few routes to a collection on Here.com and was expecting it to sync with my phone. The collection I made shows up but none of the routes are. Do the routes not sync or am I doing something wrong?

sprtfan

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I'm logged im on both devices. The collection I created on Here.com shows up on my phone and my tablet, but none of the routes I made are in the collection. If I was not logged in, I don't think that the collection would show up. I know for sure that I'm logged in on the tablet since I just set it up but I'll double check the phone.

sprtfan

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm logged in to the same Nokia account on the website and devices. I guess the thing I want to be sure of is that it should sync between the two? Its not right now at least and I just wanted to make sure I was not wasting my time trying to figure out what is wrong. Most the info I find when I search says that it does not work but will in the future and all of that info is well over a year old. I thought it would be working by now but wanted to double check. Thanks

eMike

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a few collections on here.com but when i press sync on the phone only collections names have been synced. Why? Where are all those places from my collections?

Jokkeri

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Now we live year 2016 and the sync of the routes from the Windows laptop with here.com into my HERE Maps version 3.14.186.1 in my Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows 8.1 phone still fails.
However the places and all collection names will be synchronized.
I have also tried to make routes directly with several turning points in my phones HERE Maps, but have not yet succeeded.

I would be interested to hear, if someone had succeeded to synchronize the here.com routes into a Windows phone, Android or IPhone HERE Maps application from the here.com application.
I would also to get tips, how to create routes directly in the phone application.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa