No other 'Mobile Nation' apps.

Akhilesh Bhambhani

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I really want Mobile nation to give us other apps. Only Android or maybe ios people want all their apps or what?
Android has ALL other apps and for free..you would at least expect a website which has a separate section for this platform wouldn't be favouring others more.
Really NOT fair. We want all other apps. Please mobile nations.

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
This is feedback we can pass on to the higher up people at Mobile Nations and see what they say, but no promises at this point. It would be nice to have.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
In terms of getting the other communities on a WP app, that's definitely something we'd love to do as well! I know our WP developer (Jay) does a great job, so I'll pass this note along to him.

Akhilesh Bhambhani

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I would LOVE to hear a solid reason for this..as to why are they ignoring WP. I mean don't we wanna know about 'internet of things' or other mobile platforms as much as others do.

Akhilesh Bhambhani

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
We do have a Windows Phone app. Some recent news on it: The WPCentral app is the #1 New & Rising app in the US, big update inbound | Windows Phone Central

And a link direct to the store listing: Windows Phone Central app for Windows in the Windows Store

​Always looking to do better and more though. More good stuff coming!

Of course, they gotta have an app for Windows Phone Central FOR windows phone. Funny part is I remember it being free on Android but windows users paid for a ad free version, I might be wrong about the info..but still you would expect them to develop other apps too.
And I use wpc everyday. Heck I even paid for it, because I love it so much..cant go a day without that app.

Joshhi

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Personally I have no use for wpcentrals app because I view most of my articles on my pc and since I don't want to have to view the article twice and i doubt the wpcentral app can pull my viewed articles via feedly I doubt ill get it and use phonly for the things I mud view on my phone
Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
In terms of getting the other communities on a WP app, that's definitely something we'd love to do as well! I know our WP developer (Jay) does a great job, so I'll pass this note along to him.

If nothing else, or at least have this made first, I'd really like to have a Connectedly app. I'd like this made first because a lot of connected devices are Bluetooth devices and not much I know of need specific apps so the general WPCentral community might would use this more than say, an imore app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99