Call counter app?

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello

Few days back, my sister asked me if there is an app on WP that can track how many minutes/seconds she called or spent on calling. I didnt really knew cause I dont use this because I pay as much as I spend so I dont really need this. I only use data plan counter which is integrated in the phone. So I went to marketplace and didnt find any app worth. There is one but it really sucks and has low rate. But besides the fact I dont need this app I was shocked there isnt any average app atleast because it seems like a basic function or did I miss something? Any app suggestions ?

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Its already integrated with windows phone 8.1. If you have DP installed, you can long press the contact in History and select show details. It will provide you both call counter and call duration. Hope that helps!

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Not really what I meant. I mean app which counts all the calls you make. So for examle if someone have a plan from carrier that he can call 100 minutes per month. He need to track his minutes how much he called together with all calls.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Got you! I don't think if there is any app on the Store for the function/feature you mentioned. I found one app, but never used it.
You may try this app-- Call & sms counter.
I doubt if that app will fulfil your needs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12