Games on Windows Phone compared to iOS (suggestions needed)

msalmank

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Over the last 8 years I've had my fair share of smartphones. From windows mobile 6 to various iphone, android, and windows phone devices... I had been using a Lumia 920 for the last year and recently upgraded to Lumia 1520.

I love windows phone and would choose it over iOS or Android any day of the week but I've somehow come to realization that windows games on WP aren't of the same calibre as they are on iOS nor are they as large in number (in WP's defence, it is still somewhat fresh in the market whereas iOS has been around much longer). I love games such as Where's my Water, contre jour, rayman, and Cut the Rope... And though there are many other excellent games like those on iOS, I haven't found much on Windows Phone.

What're your favorite games that you turn to whenever you have a few moments to spare? I've honestly played the games mentioned above countless times already... Really need some good suggestions!

msalmank

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Try the followings.
TileUp
Machinarium
Hypernaut
ORB
Naargh!!
Into the dead
Zombie tsunami
pako

Already playing Hypernaut... kind of an addictive little bugger! I haven't been taken up by the 2048 craze, guess it is time to try out TileUp and see what that's all about.

Machinarium, Zombie Tsunami, and ORB look promising. I'll purchase Machinarium & ORB tomorrow. Thanks for recommending these!

GpMoJo

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Triangula
Space Heads
Lazors
Pandoodle( may be name changed to doodle link)
Achtung!
Fling theory
Doodle god
Drawastickman:epic
Try these... :)

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I only install good quality games though I do not play them all, I installed some of them just for show off.
4 Pics 1 Word
AE Basketball
AE Jewels
Angry Birds
Asphalt 8
Coin Dozer
Cold Space
Despicable Me
Dungeon Hunter 4
Halo Spartan Assault
Modern Combat 4
NOVA 3