Twitter client update

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Twitter client

an update is coming. Probably after official WP 8.1 debut they will push it to the store. However I won't expect anything new like UI, just bug fixes/improvements + WP 8.1 Twitter integration.

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Twitter client

I'm hopeful for an update similar to what they did to Facebook, fantastic overhaul that is!
Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'd be interested what else they can bring to the table. Pictures seem to be taking a while longer to load for me recently, so I'd hope to see that improved.

Melvinizer

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Oh yea, but that new fb beta thingy isn't cool at all. I mean, the UI is good but we don't use fb for the UI do we. The old UI was good too, we never had any problems with the UI. But the only problem Microsoft should be working on is to fix those damn bugs and a proper full news feed! They can get their Visual satisfying things later. I prefer the performance first.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
So we've gotten an update... but we still can't share from apps, doesn't integrate with the People hub either. I don't really get why Twitter didn't include those in this update. :/

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Finally after several months we have an update. Pretty cool new features considering the ignorance twitter has given WP users. Hope to see the integration of twitter with WP rolled out soon once the Official WP8.1 OTA happens.

Athanville

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
try reinstalling the app, it was updated yesterday, and as always the 'bug fixes' line was used in the update line for changes. i think it should be sorted though I've never had that problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786