YO messaging app finally arrives on Windows Phone

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Does he accept a third YO as payment? ;)

Haven't met that kind of guy yet :D
Anyway, ofc, that was a joke, but it don't tell me you havent been in a situation where you know what the other person wants with just a simple signal (a YO in this case).
It will never replace IMs, SMSes and Calls, but it's a simple little app which is enough for some.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Haven't met that kind of guy yet :D
Anyway, ofc, that was a joke, but it don't tell me you havent been in a situation where you know what the other person wants with just a simple signal (a YO in this case).
It will never replace IMs, SMSes and Calls, but it's a simple little app which is enough for some.

Sure I know these situations, but I'd still rather use Whatsapp or similar. Certainly not a dedicated app for a single purpose with no real benefit.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry but Yo, is not, and will never be in my vocabulary. If I said 'Yo' to anyone, I know, they would punch me in the face!!! Lol...
Maybe it's an American thing??? I thought so....

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry but Yo, is not, and will never be in my vocabulary. If I said 'Yo' to anyone, I know, they would punch me in the face!!! Lol...
Maybe it's an American thing??? I thought so....

I say yo all the time with some friends, in the Netherlands, and it's cool. I like the word yo.

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
What the hell YO does against humanity? Its as simple as a yo.. You say its meaningless, as if everything we do in life has a meaning..

Come on people, stop complaining and start yo'ing.. Yo me too at 'itzkavin'

"Yo'ing" can be done by this really neat, functional, and well developed app that has auto correct and a dictionary built into it. It's called SMS. It even comes built into the phone so you don't have to waste space installing a separate app. As for what its done against humanity, you need not look any further than the first word in this post, which is helpfully outlined in quotation marks. Everything about turning a greeting into a verb is a crime against everyone involved.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Try posting in right sections of the forums while you are still new so that in future when you contribute a lot more to the community, I don't have to keep moving a lot more threads in the correct sections!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The app definitely has something good to it though, guys. Thanks to this YO app we know for sure that over one million smartphone users are socially awkward. ;)

Maitrikkataria

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
This has got to be the by far most useless app/service ever. oO I'm apparently not hipster enough for it. :D

All apps have their own target demographics, apparently we don't fall in that group :wink:
Just saw a few apps developed like his from India, "OYE" and "AIYO!". I wonder if I ever be able to use them(ever).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans