Similar to iOS Podcasts app with back & forward jump buttons insted of usual fast forward & rewind?

openweb

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Similar to iOS Podcasts app with back & forward jump buttons insted of usual fast forward & rewind?

See photo how this podcast app is arranged:

Audiobooks.com | Listen to instant audiobooks with Audiobooks.com | Stream and Download Audiobooks to Your iPhone, iPad, Android, or PC. Get a Free Audiobook!

No fast forward and rewind but jump forward and backwards. That's what a podcast app needs. I don't have yet a windows Phone, but this app is crucial to me, I more or less figured out what other apps I might use, but the availability of a good podcast app (for DRM free) basically makes or breaks my purchase of the phone.

What are some cool podcast apps on WP for me?

Last edited:

Judas20

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Similar to iOS Podcasts app with back & forward jump buttons insted of usual fast forward & rewi

The native podcasts app of WP 8.1

openweb

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Similar to iOS Podcasts app with back & forward jump buttons insted of usual fast forward & rewi

That was an easy one ;)

It wasn't obvious for me on the screenshots. (I know no shop near me to expert help on WP; all Samsung)

Judas20

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site

Ok, so are you planning to get a WP?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss