Are there any good apps to connect your phone and desktop?

lucasmonta

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone I'm writing because I wanted to know which apps do you recommend to send files, links, text, whatsoever from your PC to your windows phone device and vice versa.

In an ideal word I would love to have an app/program in my desktop that allows me to use the phone as if I had it in my hand, and as if it was just another application running on my desktop ( aka: allows drag and drop, can send sms, lauch calls, and why not use the apps installed in the phone like whatsapp, facebook, twitter, etc).

So that's all, I apologise in advance if this rather a repeated topic/thread, I did use the search engine, but didn't find something that would do the above descrived...and I also have to admit that I really didn't know how to search for it :/

Thanks a lot, and excuse my grammar since english it's not my native language.

Best regards.
Lucas

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You can go ahead and try looking for something that allows you to use your phone from the desktop, but nothing Nokia Suite-esque, sadly. There are apps to help you sync files between the two, however.

On the other hand, you'll have much better luck with using your desktop from your phone, as Microsoft has managed to release an RDP app for Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes