Nokia lumia 1525

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Who is excited for the 1525 coming to tmobile??? I know I am!!

And anyone on Verizon excited?

(I hope this isn't a lie, because I need to come back to windows phone, and the Nokia lumia 1525 will be the perfect way to return to the promised land)

GLou

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey, everybody. I have been tracking this device throughout the internet and since I just switched to T-Mobile, I thought I would ask my sales rep about it. She was new to the company, but I thought she could ask someone. She got back with me and said she had talked to her tech guys. Amazingly, she had found the device, verified it with her tech, and communicated that it was to be a significant upgrade above the 1520. She also knew that the 1520 was an AT&T exclusive and that the 1525 would be a T-Mobile priority, but did not indicate that it was to be exclusive. Sadly, she could not give me a date, but seemed to hint that it would be this year.

snowwake8

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Who is excited for the 1525 coming to tmobile??? I know I am!!

And anyone on Verizon excited?

(I hope this isn't a lie, because I need to come back to windows phone, and the Nokia lumia 1525 will be the perfect way to return to the promised land)

Where are you getting your info? And yes I will literally do leaps and bounds of joy if Verizon gets a Lumia 1525!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa