BBM beta is up!

KeegdnaB42

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine did the same thing. I closed it out and when I reopened it, it finished setting up but ended up not giving me a pin. Reinstalled and then everything worked.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
The first couple hours will probably allow them to see pretty much every possible issue with everyone signing up at the same time.

Toink

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Features available for testing

? BBID Setup and Log-in (for Whitelisted BBIDs)

? Create BBM Profile

? Invite a contact and suggested contacts (people you know)

? 1-to-1 & Multi-person Chat

? Contact Categories

? Manage Settings

? BBM Groups

? Pin to Start

? Notifications and in-app ?splats? for new content. See them in Feeds, Contacts when they?ve sent you a message, etc.

Known Issues

The following are known issues with this build:

? Invites and acceptances don?t send when Windows Phone goes out of WiFi coverage

? A few newer emoticons are not rendering properly (i.e *brrrr*, and *flex* and @-@)

? Windows Phone shows as available for BBM Voice call although feature is not supported (seen on Android and iOS, not BlackBerry 10)

? Error popup appears when using ?Find Friends? and the ?OK? button is selected

? Suggested Contacts tab only shows users already using BBM, but lists them as potential contacts when BBM is initially launched

Installing BBM

To load BBM on your Windows Phone, please follow these steps:

? Tap the link below on your Windows Phone to go to app details inside the Store.

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=611e38dd-52a4-493c-9bec-cd4351d9d3e3

? When prompted, tap the Install button.

? BBM requires you to opt in to location services. When prompted, tap Accept.

? BBM will begin downloading.

Once the download is complete, you can find your app in the app list.

Downloaded and installed without a hitch. I'm glad I just ditched my Z10 and Q10 😁

alejoseed

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
I already add a friend in bbm and almost in my 520 u cannot see the notifications if you aren't in the app but my cell have troubles with WhatsApp so I truly can't say anything

hoovermac

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Sent the first couple of messages to BBM contacts. All BBM contacts came over perfectly as well as my group messages. So far, so good. Really digging the interface!

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if I would call it sexy...but it does have a unique look. That's a very good thing.

i like it some things need to change but its nice. i know its a beta @mase123987 once you get pass the initial lag/ hang its actually quite fluid im impressed but as usual i have to make some design changes in usual Photoshop fashion after my exams but me like so far.

** contact pics are taking a while to load.

D3UR

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I have registered to Bbm, but I can't download the app? ( sorry you dont have permission to download this app )

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Still wondering if I made a big mistake using my primary bbm account versus testing it out with a new ID.

Used the switch feature.

D3UR

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I can? download the app strore pop up a message (can't Download (sorry you dont have permission to download this app))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans