[HELP!] Bought a game and it says I didn't paid for it

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I bought Halo: SA abut a week ago when it was on sale. I already had trial version and though of buying and then just go and play it. So, I buy the game, I even get the email notification of the purchase from both Paypal and Microsoft.

The download was taking forever so I canceled it. Then two days after, I go to install the game just to find out I have to pay for it... again. There is no way I'll pay for it again. I need help with how to deal with this. I though of contacting Microsoft but don't know exactly where to contact them for this issue.

Someone please help me.

PS: And I also have all the proof of the purchase and it's on my email.

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I just came off the net to them over a game (modern combat 4) they have a 24 chat line on the site. Basically I was able to get 9 free Xbox games as a deal for buying Lumia 1520. Done a reset and last night downloaded all the games as the bloody cloud refused to redownload them after I done a back up.anyway i downloaded all the Xbox games i used to have last night and it was fine. Realized i forgot to download modern combat. Went to download it...and was shocked for it to say "this app is no longer available" and it said it for all my other xbox games. Spoke to Microsoft....nothing that they can do as the free games offer was not coming up on their purchase history despite it being on mine. After 30 minutes my result.......to buy again !!! So shocked. Needless to say i am glad i re-downloaded my other Xbox games and will back them up again....but if it fails again if i need to do a factory reset and i get the message i have to pay again i will not be happy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss