Live Lock Screen BETA: Driving Mode bug

TripleHelix192

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I just discovered a bug with the Live Lock Screen beta app. Not sure if anyone else has noticed, and I'll see if I can replicate it again.
I was using driving mode on my phone, which kind if reset my lock screen back to the proper one. When I went to unlock my phone the lock screen went up about halfway the screen and froze. I could still lock the phone and function it normally but couldn't get past that (even trying to go to settings via acting centre does the same thing). I ended up just soft resetting the phone which restored the Live lock screen app and was able to unlock the phone.
This is on my Lumia 930.

shafiqjetha

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey TripleHelix192, I have the exact same issue just now. I think the half-way-up issue is linked to having a passcode set up, do your have that too?
I had to restart my phone as well as I didn't get past that either, even though I tried everything I could think of.

darksox

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a 930 as well and have had the exact same problem.
Until there next update to the beta, I've disabled driving mode.

Sicarius123

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Same issue on my 920. Also not appreciating having it constantly show me the ugly as sin orange stripe default background. Is there a uservoice forum for this app to report these issues? Same thing happens in quiet hours, or when playing Xbox Music.

TripleHelix192

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey TripleHelix192, I have the exact same issue just now. I think the half-way-up issue is linked to having a passcode set up, do your have that too?
I had to restart my phone as well as I didn't get past that either, even though I tried everything I could think of.

Yeah I had a pass code. Not sure how it was without one I've uninstalled the app for now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb