Anyone looking for a great music player on WP for no streaming uses try musictastic!

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
There's a setting in the app to keep the screen on, this might help while waiting for it to load everything. Can't remember if I had to wait or not. Don't think I did.

Dude are you developer of Musictastic app? Don't see why all hype is about that app.

Btw if you didn't know you can get Music hub from WP 8 back. Download the Music Hub Tile from Store and problem is solved.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Dude are you developer of Musictastic app? Don't see why all hype is about that app.

Btw if you didn't know you can get Music hub from WP 8 back. Download the Music Hub Tile from Store and problem is solved.

Nope just happy to find a good app. After many lackluster apps including ones mentioned happy to find one that works for me. In turn I want to spread the word since many other lower level apps have gotten more press. Little hyped up aren't you, damn, take an ativan. But thank you Eminem for your concern. Lol.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Nope just happy to find a good app. After many lackluster apps including ones mentioned happy to find one that works for me. In turn I want to spread the word since many other lower level apps have gotten more press. Little hyped up aren't you, damn, take an ativan. But thank you Eminem for your concern. Lol.

Have you tried Listen free version. It is really great and fastest music app.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded listen, only had a couple of minutes to play with it, but confused. I can't find a way to make it index artists or do anything but randow choosing of song. I see the song function but no artist function. Or is that the point a player to randomly generate playlists so the experience is always different?

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I swiped right, left, no luck. Got it to make a seemingly random list of songs by pressing play. Could scroll up and down through list but that's it. Defiently sticking with musictastic.

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Which version are you using? Don't use trial version of paid app. Use free version.
Also try this app, really good.
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=08e736b9-f195-4b7a-b1cb-388e2483f218
I am using the free version on a Lumia 635.
The other app you suggested is PERFECT!! I love it. It works great and I can easily see what's currently playing. It seems a lot more straightforward and easiest to navigate. I don't know how I missed it in my searches, but thanks for suggesting it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium