Xbox music playlist songs missing from playlist

Indrajeet Singh

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I am using Wp8.1 Developer. I was happy to find that now you can create playlists on the phone but it is nightmare. I have created playlists and added songs but some songs show up on list and some dont. In one playlist I have added 100 plus songs but everytime I start app it shows anything between 21 to 32 songs. I have again and again added songs to this playlist but whenever I exit app and I find never more than 32 songs on that playlist.
Is there an alternate to this useless app
Sent from my RM-885_im_india_249 using Tapatalk

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
If you use the Xbox music website, you can delete any incorrect playlists.
The Xbox Music app doesn't work. There's not much you can do. MS announced a major update to it would be released last Friday. It didn't happen.
Best bet is to use a different app or buy an iPod. I had some success with using Windows Media Player to transfer some playlists across, but it's a transfer rather than a sync and ends up creating all sorts of duplicate/missing/incorrect playlists. And converting XBM purchased tracks to 30 second previews. Total garbage.

KarateDad

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar problem. I created playlists on my Win7 PC, adn sync them. I see it add 102 songs to my device, but when I open XBox music on the phone, and open the playlist, it will only show like 35 files. Sometimes they playlist doesn't show up at ALL. I am beyond frustrated, about to pull out an iPod so I can actually play music!

SRLumia620

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I am using Wp8.1 Developer. I was happy to find that now you can create playlists on the phone but it is nightmare. I have created playlists and added songs but some songs show up on list and some dont. In one playlist I have added 100 plus songs but everytime I start app it shows anything between 21 to 32 songs. I have again and again added songs to this playlist but whenever I exit app and I find never more than 32 songs on that playlist.
Is there an alternate to this useless app
Sent from my RM-885_im_india_249 using Tapatalk

Got the same problem.

cybersaurusrex

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm about to quit Windows Phone (after being here since the beginning) over this TERRIBLE DISASTER of an app. I mean, seriously... mp3 players have been around since 2000... and, yet, Microsoft still can't get it right? WTF is the problem here?!? They had a perfectly good music app (Zune) with Windows Phone 7... and they scrapped it for this piece of sh*t that... after several years... is still as bad as it ever was. No wonder Windows Phone is failing.

Sonic98

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm having problems with X-Box music and playlist myself. I've restored my phone after having to do a reset. All my playlist show up empty. None of the music was on the computer. The playlist was there, but all the songs were listed as streaming rather than on my phone. So, I copied a lot of the songs back onto the computer. On playlist some show on phone and some still show as streaming. I've had to manually re-add them. The problem is the playlists often reset. The only way I've been able to get it how I want is to play the playlist then save Now Playing as a new playlist. A few times that hasn't even worked

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos