Will running Asphalt 8 from SD card result in lowered graphics?

dipayanster

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I am running Asphalt 8 on lumia 1320 (cyan updated) from memory card. The game graphics seems lower than what i used to get on my 1320 when i had WP8 black update. My question is, can running it from memory card decrease the game graphics?

dipayanster

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Gameplay and loading are ok. pixel resolution is ok too. just feels like graphics settings are a bit lower. did gameloft changed graphics thing after the last update (i used to play before the update with great wall tracks came)? my card is class 4.

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
The SD card class (In short is the measure of the speed of the card) is important for the performance in many smartphones with micro SD card support specially when installing apps in the card. The most common micro SD class is 4, is cheap but slower. There is more faster type micro SD card like class 6 and 10, the later being the more expensive.

In all Android phone i owned, the class 4 micro SD cards gave me a unpleasant experiences with the apps installed on the card. So then most the time i choose no less than class 6 cards if i want install apps on the micro SD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12