My concept for wp8.2

AbhishekSinha1601

May 14, 2014
Visit site
They really do need to bring aero back. Aero Metro UI would be so awesome.
Looks similar to the HoloGlass theme on Android, but nice.
Very nice....but why don't you leave the home screen the way it is now but blur (like you did in the app list) the image parts around the spaces and in-between the tiles.
Guys I am not taking the credit of this concept as I haven't created it. I found it somewhere in the Uservoice website. I think it should be implemented.

enough of black and white! – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

rluka

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Blurred background, like in one of iOS' application design guideline (although it's not like all the devs are following, it's just a "guide" after all

But the blurred picture and lowered contrast really helps with readability even with background picture.
Unlike the original concept

Bhaskar Parikh1

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
1) Add multitasking(without bugs-crashes) in both the 512 & 1024 MB ram.
2) the image for both the main and side menu has to be single, but when we slide the other par of the image comes up, and also option of the diff images for tujhe both menu.
3) while playing music, when we press the volume key the music shortcut comes with the extra setting like equaliser.
4) add more notification at the top.
5) more cool colours for the device.

EssThree

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
This is pretty nice. I kind of like the tiles as they are though. I like the idea of the tiles being windows looking out into something "behind" the phone.

I think it'd be cool if they somehow integrated the lockscreen with the tile background so it kind of fades in/out or something like going into a window...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3