Instagram - "Worst App On Windowsphone"

wpfan1995

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello,Devs and Members of WPCentral.
Well its been quite long time since Instagram has introduced its app on Windows phone Platform!
But the user experience is really disappointing for a wp user
Disappointments
?App crashes whenever uploading an image.
?Image rendering is not proper means image distortion occur.
?Can't upload videos
?Live Tile doesn't work properly
?UI suck a bit

Last update for Instagram was at 22/3/2014
It's almost 5 months now and yet the app is in "BETA" version.

So Members and Developers please post something in Instagram Blog/Feedback and draw attention of the devs team and tell them to update the fu***** app.

Thanks.

Mamoru-san

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Maybe they've been waiting for the global WP 8.1 rollout so they can upgrade Instagram with video editing features and update it to version 1.0, dropping the BETA label.

But it's just a guess. Maybe Facebook doesn't care for WP much -- what is really weird, since they update the Messenger app with certain frequency.

wpfan1995

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah facebook is also on list!
Both of the apps really need to update so that Windowsphone platform will evaluate in smartphone industry!

BigCTM

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
At least the WP version of facebook defaults to most recent posts...The new Android version does not allow that. I actually like Facebook better on WP than Android with the new update.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah..Rudy has really worked hard on his app..One of the best works of Rudy is 6tag. Great App...but still whats orginial should be stayed original ;)

Try 6sec and 6snap too even 6tin is amazing. However I think that Rudy may be satanic with all the 6s lol. Even his company is called 6studio

Arka1412

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Official 8.1 is released globally almost on all devices..So where is the update of Instagram? Are they so f*****g lazy or ignorant?

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
6tag is way better than "original" Instagram app. If Instagram updates it's app today, I'd still stick to 6tag. Little developers like Rudy deserves to have our attention and to make some money of us to see their work is appreciated.

wpfan1995

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
6tag is way better than "original" Instagram app. If Instagram updates it's app today, I'd still stick to 6tag. Little developers like Rudy deserves to have our attention and to make some money of us to see their work is appreciated.

Little developers like Rudy? Wait What?:eck:

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Is this only me who don't get like/comment notification on 6tag? It never works on 6tag but official instagram app pushes those notifications.

wpfan1995

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Is this only me who don't get like/comment notification on 6tag? It never works on 6tag but official instagram app pushes those notifications.

Yeah,6tag has a push notification bug.
I am also facing same issue of push notification with 6tag but works fine with Instagram.
I think rudy is working on fix(not sure) but it should be fixed soon as Instagram still is in BETA -_-')

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium