The rumored Lumia 830 will be a DISASTER!!! Flop flop flop again MS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
So since there's been a new thread about how every rumored / upcoming phone will never sell, I thought I would get the ball rolling on this one. So everyone, why will this one fail? The affordable price? The awesome camera? The HD display? Personally, I think this phone is TOO affordable and won't appeal to the masses because they prefer something with better specs, even if they're unnecessary. Sorry, but Microsoft is doomed and Windows Phone will die.

/s

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
ok, nowadays ppl want to have a phone running WP 9 out of the box, HD+ display, super processor - faster than 801, 5G or LTE+ something capable, at least 25 MP rear cam, at least 5 MP front cam, 3+ days of battery power, only 4 - 4.5" screen and importantly all this within $100...... according to ppl all phones will fail even if they are rumors or if actually its released in any shape / specs.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
So since there's been a new thread about how every rumored / upcoming phone will never sell, I thought I would get the ball rolling on this one. So everyone, why will this one fail? The affordable price? The awesome camera? The HD display? Personally, I think this phone is TOO affordable and won't appeal to the masses because they prefer something with better specs, even if they're unnecessary. Sorry, but Microsoft is doomed and Windows Phone will die.

/s
Lol you made my day! 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss