Cube going out of business on 8/27/14 need alternative!!!! Come on Square or Paypal

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
This is really frustrating that there are no other services that offer cheap credit card processing like Square on windows phone now that Cube os going out of business. :( I just spoke with Square and they of course have no plans to release an app for any windows devices :'(

theetommyt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This is actually going to cause me to have to leave WP. 😒 Cube wasn't all that great to begin with but at least I could take cc payments on my phone and surface. Icon, I hardly knew ye.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
This is actually going to cause me to have to leave WP. 😒 Cube wasn't all that great to begin with but at least I could take cc payments on my phone and surface. Icon, I hardly knew ye.

Yea and another thing cube had going for it, it was cheaper than anyone else.

I wish square would just make a damn app

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Ask people ypu know of they have any old iPhones or android phones lying around and just use that as your point of sale device, that's what I am going to do.

Brother in law is gonna let me use his iPhone 4 and I will use Square

mjoey77

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
there is a petition on Change .org to request Square to create an application.
change.org/p/square-make-an-app-for-windows-8-and-phone-8

theetommyt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Square, intuit gopayment, Groupon merchants, any of the good ones really. Hell I'd change banks to BoA if they brought their payment solution to WP.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Square, intuit gopayment, Groupon merchants, any of the good ones really. Hell I'd change banks to BoA if they brought their payment solution to WP.

My sentiments exactly.

So im actually using a note 3 as my point of sale device lol. Come on windows phone get a dang payment app!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss