Apps that you badly want or want an update on WP

Arka1412

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Apps I want
1)Google apps(Chrome,Youtube, Hangouts, Gmail)
2)Flipboard
3)Official Facebook app from Fb inc( Ms fb app just sucks big time..Maybe it seems faster now but its too limited in features)
4) Mx player

Apps to update
1) Skype
2) Instagram( maybe 6tag is better but it crashes for me and an official version is always a preference for many)
3) WhatsApp and all other IM app to send and Recieve prerecorded video and audio ( ya WhatsApp can now attach pre- recorded video but not the others)

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Apps I want
1)Google apps(Chrome,Youtube, Hangouts, Gmail)
2)Flipboard
3)Official Facebook app from Fb inc( Ms fb app just sucks big time..Maybe it seems faster now but its too limited in features)
4) Mx player

Apps to update
1) Skype
2) Instagram( maybe 6tag is better but it crashes for me and an official version is always a preference for many)
3) WhatsApp and all other IM app to send and Recieve prerecorded video and audio ( ya WhatsApp can now attach pre- recorded video but not the others)
Ive already addressed the Whatsapp and Google services problem, and as for the Facebook app, it actually is a collaboration between Facebook and Microsoft, and is published under Microsoft

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Quora.
Clipboard.
Snapchat(official).
Reddit(official).
Pocket(official).
Pinterest(native official app and not a web wrapper)
Tumblr( same as pinterest)
Quiz Up
Wordfeud
WebMD
WordPress
GMaps

Last edited:

theetommyt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
A lack of a major credit card processing app (square, gopayment, Groupon merchants) is killing me. I'm having to switch OS because of this.

lSsantos

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Steam, a sheet music creator and a good RTS game.
I have been waiting for a good Chess game but I got Chess Fusion.
I've never had an Android phone so I don't know Android apps to compare with WP apps.
I really want developers to create good graphical interfaces in their apps, because some apps have poor design and navigation.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Apple has a stronghold in the US which compelled Google to release their services on iOS. Not true for WP as it has no stronghold anywhere. Basically both Apple and Google don't want Microsoft and WP to grow.

No, Google's main goal is provide the best possible services on their own platform, with iOS being a close second but just as Google has had conflicts with Microsoft, it has also had conflicts with Apple:

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2012/0...ment-over-voice-guided-directions-apparently/

Can you provide a link please?

If you know to manually install a .xap, you can get the official YouTube app back:

http://m.windowscentral.com/get-youtube-app-was-pulled-google

Wam1q

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
If you know to manually install a .xap, you can get the official YouTube app back:

http://m.windowscentral.com/get-youtube-app-was-pulled-google
That app is v3.2 which doesn't have the download feature and has ads too. Moreover, the folks at XDA couldn't make the live tile and video uploads work in the pirated xap. One still needs to use various third-party apps for that. If Google didn't block v3.0, (with live tile, upload/download, ad-free) one would find zero need for a third-party YouTube app.

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99